Introduction Sheet for Patricia D. Brown
Here is a sheet you can use to introduce Patricia. Choose those items that pertain to your audience.
- The Reverend Dr. Patricia D. Brown is Executive Director of Spiritworks. She also is part-time Bereavement Manager for VITAS Hospice, Pittsburgh.
- In full-time ministy since the age of 23, she has worked as the pastor of six congregations, both rural and urban, a chaplain at two major medical centersk, assocatie professor in college and graduate school, and presently as a chaplain and bereavement manager of hospice.
- Patricia has ten published books.
- She's traveled to six continents for her writing and through her work.
- Patricia earned her Ph.D. in Pastoral Theology and Practical Spirituality from the Graduate College of Union University, Cincinnati.
- She works with the Board of Directors of Hope Made Real which supports ministries to children and families in Rwanda, Africa.
- On a more personal note: “Tricia” is married to Dale Bauman, a registered surgical nurse and has two sons, Christian and his wife Sara and grandchild Lucy in Brooklyn, and Stephen with wife Anna and granddaughter Joy in Cupertino, California.